Time & Location
May 05, 7:00 PM – May 07, 4:00 PM
Temenos Retreat Center, 1564 Telegraph Rd, West Chester, PA 19382, USA
About The Event
Come join us for a Homecoming Retreat as we replant and celebrate our Bliss filled nature with nurturing meditation, mantra, contemplation, Kirtan, movement in music, yoga, delicious vegetarian meals & making lots and lots of music with Yvette Om!
"When we come together in retreat, we seed the inner song of wholeness and joy!"
Come explore your abundant heart through sounding, movement, journaling, mantra, meditation, yoga and song.
Replant the seeds of expanding inner joy and free up that subtle bliss that is our true nature.
Some Retreat Highlights Include:
- Cultivate Bhakti: chanting love songs to the soul
- Guided Journaling & Coloring with the “Playbook for Muse-ical Meditation & Mantra”
- Prayers for Peace
- Meditations & Introspection
- Celebrate body movement through gentle yoga and dance
- Nature walk through the peaceful Temenos Retreat grounds
- Participate in a sacred Shiva Fire ceremony for emotional release
- Pajama mantra circle
- Space for Grace
- Connect with and share your inspiration, whether it be a song, poem, visual drawing, photographic image or momentary reflection.
- Immerse in a retreat weekend of Bhakti and its sacred practices of chanting, mindful movement, journaling, music & meditation in a spacious and serene location.
- No experience is needed! Just a beating heart and open mind!
The Bhakti Weekend will be in the beautiful Temenos Retreat Center!
Temenos is a small retreat center nestled in the hills of southern Chester County on a secluded 56-acre nature sanctuary, yet only 1 hours drive from NJ and center city, and ten minutes from downtown West Chester, PA. The retreat space was designed to appreciate the surrounding natural beauty befriended by Eric Wright, the grandson of Frank Lloyd Wright.
The incredible land and center provides a comfortable, beautiful, serene setting for deeply immersing in Bhakti, the yoga of love and connection into your ebullient Truth and Joy!
There are hiking trails, a lovely water-view area and many quiet places for reflection and meditation and small group processes. The quiet space at Temenos is ideal for our greatest expansion and renewal.
You can sleep late or get up early and join in morning meditation and/or gentle yoga. Use break times to write, read, draw, walk amidst the tall trees, listen to birds and brook, explore the big mysteries of life or simply do nothing at all.
Temenos Retreat Center Website: https://www.temenoscommunity.org
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check-in & Dinner
Bhakti Retreat Overview & Mantra Homecoming
Full Retreat (Early Bird)
Get full 3 day retreat access + 6 fresh meals. Early bird pricing expires April 22nd , 2023. This ticket does not include lodging.
Retreat Lodging (Single Room)
Stay 2 nights in a private room with private bathroom at the Temenos Retreat Center. This ticket is for lodging only.
Retreat Lodging (Double Room)
Stay 2 nights in a double occupancy room. The spare bed will be assigned to a guest or your friend (upon request). This ticket is for lodging only.
Retreat Lodging (Triple Room)
Stay 2 nights in a triple occupancy room. You are responsible for filling the 2 spare beds. This ticket is for lodging only.