Time & Location
Nov 06, 2022, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Temenos Retreat Center, 1564 Telegraph Rd, West Chester, PA 19382, USA
About The Event
Come join us for an intimate Fall weekend in Retreat as we ignite the inner flames of transformation. LIght to light, within the nurturing womb of meditation, mantra, contemplation, Kirtan, movement in music, yoga, delicious vegetarian meals & making lots and lots of music with Yvette Om!
This Fall Bhakti Retreat will aim to draw the Bhakti deeper into the root of the heart. There will be designated time for peaceful introspection, light enhancing ritual, as well as Bhakti filled chanting. All energetic intention to alight that lasting joy that is ever present within.
“Light to Light, it only takes one beginning to breed the inner flames of transformation. And yet, so many outside elements sparring to keep us busily distracted from that very richness we would but claim “
The beginning of November is often the quiet before the storm of family activity and resumed holiday. With the days slowly shortening, it is especially important during this time to set aside opportunities for self reflection, self love and even self actualization. From this newly and refreshed connection to our own inner bliss, we can then open into these outside festivities with more generosity of spirit and abundant joy.
What we give, we receive. This also applies to the inner heart.
Explore your abundant heart through sounding, coloring, journaling, mantra, meditation, movement and song!
Rignite the light within as you immerse into your own bliss.
Some Retreat Highlights Include:
- Cultivate Bhakti: chanting love songs to the soul
- Guided Journaling & Coloring with the “Playbook for Muse-ical Meditation & Mantra”
- Light rituals for Peace
- Meditations & Introspection
- Celebrate body movement through gentle yoga and dance
- Nature walk through the peaceful Temenos Retreat grounds
- Participate in a sacred Shiva Fire ceremony for emotional release
- Pajama mantra circle
- Space for Grace
- Connect with and share your inspiration, whether it be a song, poem, visual drawing, photographic image or momentary reflection.
- Immerse in a retreat weekend of Bhakti and its sacred practices of chanting, mindful movement, journaling, music & meditation in a spacious and serene location.
- Receive a copy of the “Playbook for Muse-ical Meditation & Mantra (Gift to a friend if you already have one).
- No experience is needed! Just a beating heart and open mind!
The Bhakti Weekend will be in the beautiful Temenos Retreat Center!
Temenos is a small retreat center nestled in the hills of southern Chester County on a secluded 56-acre nature sanctuary, yet only 1 hours drive from NJ and center city, and ten minutes from downtown West Chester, PA. The retreat space was designed to appreciate the surrounding natural beauty befriended by Eric Wright, the grandson of Frank Lloyd Wright.
The incredible land and center provides a comfortable, beautiful, serene setting for deeply immersing in Bhakti, the yoga of love and connection into your ebullient Truth and Joy!
There are hiking trails, a lovely water-view area and many quiet places for reflection and meditation and small group processes. The quiet space at Temenos is ideal for our greatest expansion and renewal.
You can sleep late or get up early and join in morning meditation and/or gentle yoga. Use break times to write, read, draw, walk amidst the tall trees, listen to birds and brook, explore the big mysteries of life or simply do nothing at all.
Temenos Retreat Center Website: https://www.temenoscommunity.org
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.
Sunday Ticket (Early Bird)
Get full 1 day retreat access + 2 fresh meals on Sunday April 24th. Early bird pricing expires April 11th, 2021.