Sun, Apr 24|
Temenos Retreat Center
Bhakti Muse-ical Immersion (Sunday Only)
Raise Your Vibration! A Muse-ical Soul Journey Immersion with Yvette Om.
Time & Location
Apr 24, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Temenos Retreat Center, 1564 Telegraph Rd, West Chester, PA 19382, USA
About The Event
Come join us on SUNDAY (day only) as we bathe within the blissful vibrations of meditation, contemplation, nature walks, movement in music, yoga, Ayurvedic exploration, delicious vegetarian meals & participate in making lots and lots of music with Yvette Om! Within the warm connection and presence of an intimate group, we invite you to unveil your shining nature.
Explore your Infinite Nature through sounding, coloring, journaling, mantra, meditation, movement and de-light!
“Look into the eyes of another and see your luminous Self.”
These have been the days of simplicity. We have all been asked to refine our daily modes of living. Less movement, less crowds, less distraction, more self time. Returning home again can be a boon for the soul. And yet, we are indeed social by nature. Something indescribable happens when we come together for the same meaning, the same reasons, the same feelings … for Retreat.
This retreat weekend takes place over Diwali, the Festival of Light!
Rignite the light within as you immerse in Nature, Chant, Joy & Community!
Some Retreat Highlights Include:
- Your own copy of the newly released Playbook for Muse-ical Meditation & Mantra along with the downloadable Soundtrack.
- Guided Journaling & Coloring with your new Playbook
- Cultivate Bhakti: chanting love songs to the soul
- Celebrate body movement through gentle yoga and dance
- Enjoy morning meditation
- Explore the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda
- Learn how Ayurveda relates to the foods we eat
- Nature walking through the peaceful Temenos Retreat grounds
- Participate in a sacred Shiva Fire ceremony for release
- Pajama mantra circle
- Connect with and share your inspiration, whether it be a song, poem, visual drawing, photographic image or momentary reflection.
- Immerse in a retreat weekend of Bhakti and its sacred practices of chanting, mindful movement, journaling, music & meditation in a spacious and serene location.
- No experience is needed! Just a beating heart and open mind!
The Bhakti Weekend will be in the beautiful Temenos Retreat Center!
Temenos is a small retreat center nestled in the hills of southern Chester County on a secluded 56-acre nature sanctuary, yet only 1 hours drive from NJ and center city, and ten minutes from downtown West Chester, PA. The retreat space was designed to appreciate the surrounding natural beauty befriended by Eric Wright, the grandson of Frank Lloyd Wright.
The incredible land and center provides a comfortable, beautiful, serene setting for deeply immersing in Bhakti, the yoga of love and connection into your ebullient Truth and Joy!
There are hiking trails, a lovely water-view area and many quiet places for reflection and meditation and small group processes. The quiet space at Temenos is ideal for our greatest expansion and renewal.
You can sleep late or get up early and join in morning meditation and/or gentle yoga. Use break times to write, read, draw, walk amidst the tall trees, listen to birds and brook, explore the big mysteries of life or simply do nothing at all.
Temenos Retreat Center Website: https://www.temenoscommunity.org
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday Ticket (Early Bird)
Get full 1 day retreat access + 2 fresh meals on Sunday April 24th. Early bird pricing expires April 11th, 2021.